Instructions To Submit and Approve Guest Post
- The Article must be unique in nature, should not be posted in any other blog and must contain minimum 500 words and above.
- Maximum 1 anchor links(Paid) will be allowed for each article.
- Each submitted article must contain minimum one Relevant Image.
- OrgNetInfo have all the rights to review & edit the article.
- Promotional websites will not be encouraged on OrgNetInfo.
- Guest posting an article here will have to provide short description not exceeding a limit of 150 characters.
- Submitted content shall uphold the listed categories, if found inappropriate the post will be rejected without any further notification.
- DO NOT submit content that has been previously published at another site including your own blog or that is plagiarized from another website. Â We do not publish DUPLICATE content.
How to Submit Guest Post?
- Register for an account here
- Add your FULL NAME * including your last name and fill out a short profile with your Bio info, feel free to add a link or two to your blog/site (use HTML).
- Once you’ve created your account, make sure to check your email box and follow all instructions.
- Visit Gravatar.com, having an image is a must in your profile (it’s recommended you use a personal photo)
- Write your post, save it and it will be reviewed and published ASAP.
Best practices for link anchor text are REQUIRED. NO EXACT MATCH ANCHOR TEXT LINKS ALLOWED
- Please remember to include an uploaded image in your post
- Don’t worry about adding tags or categories–we’ll take care of that for you.
We’re Here to Help You
Writing for our site can be a great way for you to gain exposure, increase your online presence, and improve your websites’ traffic, PageRank and Domain authority. Articles published on our site will help you gain exposure from our regular readers as well as our social media promotion.
Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming number of requests that we receive, we can no longer reply individually to all contributors with answers to questions such as: when your post will be published or if it’s been accepted.